Unless she involuntarily twitches at every flicker of your tongue…
Until she archs her hips to bring it closer to your mouth…
It’s not good enough until she attempts to squeeze the life out of you with her thighs as you trace the Constitution with the tip of your tongue and…
I don’t see nothing wrrrroooonnnggg…
(You know i can’t see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind baby)
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
How he stay faithful in a room full of hoes……. must be the pharaohs he in tune with his soul….